Product Code : 14
Brand Name : Dr.JRKs
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 10 Bottle
- 325 INR/Milliliter
- Alchol Free
- Product Type
- Herbal Products
- Herbal Extracts
- Treatments & Functions
- Products Category
- No Side Effect, 100% Natural, 100% Safe, Organic, Free From Harmful Chemicals, Flexible, Gentle On Skin, Easy To Use
- Age Group
- Tolenorm oil is a Proprietary Siddha Medicine which is specially formulated with both polar and non-polar actives prepared through a unique process from the following plants: Wrightia tinctoria, Psorolea corylifolia, Indigofera tinctoria, Piper longum.
- The dual drug therapy with Tolenorm oil & Tolenorm ointment are proven to be effective in the management of Vitiligo and hypopigmentary problems.
- Several clinical studies have been done to establish their efficacy in the management of Vitiligo. Studies have also been done to clearly establish the mechanism of action of Tolenorm
Indications : Vitiligo ,Hypopigmentary conditions.
Mechanism of Action :
- Augment tyrosinase activity at pre and post transcriptional level.
- Augments ±- MSH activity. (Melanocytes stimulating Hormone)
- Increase dendrite formation in melanocytes.
- Transfer the melanosomes to keratinocytes.
- Apply Tolenorm oil on affected areas.
- After absorption of oil, optional sun exposure for 3-5 minutes.
- Thereafter apply Tolenorm ointment and spread evenly.
- Apply thrice a day to ensure high bio-availability of active ingredients.
- Continue usage as advised above till total repigmentation.
- Dual drug therapy offers quick absorption, faster action, sustained release of actives and longer drug availability which is necessary to regain pigments.
- Retain the existing melanised skin.
- Restrict the disease progression.
- Tolenorm oil is non-messy and gets absorbed easily.
Presentation : In 50 ml and 100ml amber pet containers.
Each 5ml contains extract of :
Oleum Cocos nucifera
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Supply Ability
- 1000 Bottle Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 5 - 7 Days
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India