As the name suggests, Nimbadi or Nimba or Neem is the key ingredient of Nimbadi Churna. Known for its anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-allergic properties, the addition of neem make this product the best to be used in the treatment of skin diseases, gout, psoriasis, leukoderma, etc. The major benefit of Nimbadi Churna by Dr. Jrk is to the diabetic patients as it is also beneficial in treating non-healing wounds like diabetic wounds. Use the powder as indicated on the outer packaging or consult a physician.
Conforms to the highest standards in preparation of Ayurveda Sastric medicines.
- Bhunimba (Andrographis paniculata) - 1 part
- Katukarohini (Picrorhiza kurroa) - 1 part
- Mustha (Cyperus rotundus) - 1 part
- Trikatu (Piper nigrum, Piper longum & Zingiber officinale) - 1 part
- Indrayava (Wrightia tinctoria seeds) - 1 part
- Chitraka (Plumbago zeylanica) - 2 parts
- Kutaja twak (Holarrhena antidysenterica) - 16 parts
Sastric ayurveda medicine store in cool dry placeIndications:
- Aruchi (anorexia), Ajirna (indigestion), Bloatedness.