Herbal Avipatti Churna
Conforms to the highest standards in preparation of Ayurveda Sastric medicines.
Avipathi Choornam is a famous Ayurvedic herbal powder, used in treatment of Pitta imbalance disorders. This product is formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda principles.
Avipathi Choornam uses:
- It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of all types of Pitta imbalance disorders such as gastritis, migraine, excessive burning sensation all over the body, increased thirst and digestion, exhaustion due to sun exposure, sun burn, dizziness etc. It is also useful in treatment of liver disorders such as jaundice. Also good in spider and rat poison.
- Trikatu (Piper nigrum, Piper longum &Zingiber officinale)- 1 part (8.33 %)
- Trijataka (Cinnamomum zeylanicum, Cinnamomum tamala & Eletaria cardamomum) - 1 part (8.33 %)
- Mustha (Cyperus rotundus) - 1 part (8.33 %)
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes) 1 part (8.33 %)
- Amalaka (Emblica officinalis) 1 part (8.33 %)
- Trivrit (Operculina turpethum) 1 part (8.33 %)
- Sarkara (Sugar) 6 parts (50 %)
Sastric ayurveda medicine store in cool dry place
Bigger packs also available based on requestDosage:
- As directed by the physician Or 2-4 gms.
The information and details provided on this page is not intended to be an alternative for professional medical advice. Consulting a qualified medical practitioner for diagnosis and regular clinical follow up is recommended.